Clay Modeling: Diy With Simple Step-by-step Instructions (An Essential Guide to Getting Started in the Art of Sculpting) (Paperback)
Children can add extra spooky flair to a bedroom or classroom with bats, vampires, witches, jack-o-lanterns, mummies, and more...all made from clay
Parents and teachers will be surprised at how simple it is to create brilliant characters using clay "balls and sausages" as a starting point. Book covers materials needed, basic techniques, and provides more than a dozen fun projects.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn...
- The different types of clay
- Getting to know your clay
- Familiarizing yourself with the modelling process
- Sculpting tools found around the house
- Making a simple figure with oil-based clay
- Advanced clay tools for more complex projects
- Much, much more
This book is meant for a specially those peoples or artist, namely sculptors and painters or students who is studying human anatomy or fine art. As a sculptor, netra khattri has made this book with the language of art (sculpture), how muscles attach on the human skeleton and from where muscle originates and inserts with muscle function.