Handwriting Practice Book for Kids Ages 6-8: Printing workbook for Grades 1, 2 & 3, Learn to Trace Alphabet Letters and Numbers 1-100, Sight Words, 10 (Paperback)
Learn to Write Letters, Numbers 1-100, Sight Words and 101 Jokes Workbook for Grades 1, 2 & 3This is a beginning handwriting book to help kids ages 6-8 learn to write with complete step-by-step instructions. Based on modern learning techniques and supported by playful drills, this tracing book is the perfect starting book to give your kid a preschool head-start with 100+ pages of tracing practice. It is organized in a progressively skill building way for kids to develop confidence to write neatly and improve penmanship.This Learn to Write Letters, Numbers 1-100, Sight Words, 101 Jokes Workbook is divided into the following parts:
- Part 1: Learning the Alphabet: Trace and practice letters a-z and A-Z
- Part 2: Writing Sight Words
- Part 3: Writing Numbers & Number Words from 1 - 100
- Part 4: Writing Knock Knock Jokes in a smaller letter size
- Part 5: Writing Jokes: Trace the illustrated jokes and try writing them on your own. Share the jokes with friends and family for more laughs
- This fun-filled handwriting practice book will progressively build your child's skills and develop confidence to learn through the 100+ high quality pages On Sale under $10 - Buy today to begin the fun journey into the world of writing penmanship.