Hands-On Data Analysis with Pandas: Efficiently perform data collection, wrangling, analysis, and visualization using Python (Paperback)
Architect enterprise-grade, Microservice-based solutions using Microsoft Azure Service Fabric.
- Explore architectural patterns for building modern day Microservice-based systems
- Learn about Microsoft Service Fabric as a platform to host distributed Microservices
- Discover multiple options for hosting Microservices on heterogeneous, cross-platform environments
- Learn to configure Azure Service Fabric clusters for enterprise-grade service deployments
Microsoft Azure is rapidly evolving and is widely used as a platform on which you can build Microservices that can be deployed on-premise and on-cloud heterogeneous environments through Microsoft Azure Service Fabric. This book will help you understand the concepts of Microservice application architecture and build highly maintainable and scalable enterprise-grade applications using the various services in Microsoft Azure Service Fabric. We will begin by understanding the intricacies of the Microservices architecture and its advantages over the monolithic architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles. We will present various scenarios where Microservices should be used and walk you through the architectures of Microservice-based applications. Next, you will take an in-depth look at Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, which is the best-in-class platform for building Microservices. You will explore how to develop and deploy sample applications on Microsoft Azure Service Fabric to gain a thorough understanding of it.
Building Microservice-based application is complicated. Therefore, we will take you through several design patterns that solve the various challenges associated with realizing the Microservices architecture in enterprise applications. Each pattern will be clearly illustrated with examples that you can keep referring to when designing applications.
Finally, you will be introduced to advanced topics such as Serverless computing and DevOps using Service Fabric, to help you undertake your next venture with confidence.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the basics of Microservices and how Microsoft Azure fits into the equation
- Master Azure Service Fabric architecture and services
- Explore Azure Service Fabric application programming models
- Comprehensive study of various architecture patterns for building enterprise-grade Microservices
- Manage and deploy Microservices on Azure Service Fabric
- An insight into the future of Microservices with containers and serverless computing
Who This Book Is For
The book is aimed at IT architects, system administrators, and DevOps engineers who have a basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform and are working on, or are curious about, the concepts of Microservices and Microservice architecture.