Why Trust the Bible? (Revised and updated): Answers to Ten Tough Questions (Paperback)
You don't honestly believe all that stuff in the Bible '
Challenged by her friends, and later as a student by theological teachers, Amy Orr-Ewing was determined to leave no stone unturned in her eagerness to prove that the Bible was unique and wholly reliable. Her passion drove her to complete an in-depth study of the answers to ten of the most frequently raised objections she encountered, including:
* Isn't it all a matter of interpretation?
* Can we know anything about history?
* Are the original manuscripts reliable?
* What about the canon?
* What about other holy books?
* Isn't the Bible sexist?
* What about all the wars?
* Isn't the Bible out of date on sex?
* How can I know?
Sensitively yet convincingly, the author addresses the issues and the arguments, showing that we have every reason to trust the Bible today.