How to Make Candles: A Guide for Learning How to Make Candles for Beginners (Paperback)
Candles are probably one of the most versatile tools of relaxation ever invented. They have found a way to persist in the modern world even when there are more options than ever for lighting. This is because candles are more than just another source of light. Physically, emotionally and even spiritually, you can find a use for candles that fluorescent or LED bulb will never be able to imitate.
If you've ever soaked in a bath while a scented candle was burning in the background, if you've ever had a romantic dinner by candlelight, then you know that candles have the power to set a mood that can't be described in words or replicated by modern inventions. What if you are tired of the limited selections available and really want to try your hand in crafting your own candles?
In this step-by-step guide filled with pictures, DIY expert Rebecca Wellner shows you everything you need to know about the craft of candlemaking and how you can learn to make your own candles for personal and commercial use.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to learn in this book:
- Basic supplies for candlemaking and other important tools
- Step-by-step candlemaking tutorial with pictures and lucid explanation of each step
- Nine advanced candle recipe if you want something a little more unique. It's not as hard as it sounds
- Troubleshooting common issues that arise when making candles
- How to ensure your candles remain in good condition while in storage
- ...and more
Even if you've never tried your hand at candlemaking before, How to Make Candles is an engaging and highly practical guide designed for beginners that will take you from newbie to candlemaking expert in no timeScroll up and click the button to buy now