The Little Book of Pasta (Paperback)
From farfalle and fusilli to fettucine and beyond, this pocket guide serves up a celebration of one of the world’s most popular culinary creations
Whether fresh, dried, baked into lasagna or swirled as spaghetti around your fork, pasta is fantastic. It’s so universal and versatile that we might even take it for granted sometimes.
But this humble and hearty food, with all its history and variety, deserves to be more fully understood and appreciated. Lifting the lid on all things pasta, this handy pocket guide will give you a taste of the following topics and much more:
· Tuck in to the history of pasta, tracing its journey from Italian origins to global domination
· Learn about the most popular (and the most unusual) pasta shapes, sauces and dishes
· Whet your appetite with delicious bites of trivia
· Hone your culinary skills and discover how to make your own pasta from scratch
· Experiment with delicious recipes, allowing you to perfect classic dishes or expand your repertoireWhether you’re a curious newcomer or a seasoned connoisseur, The Little Book of Pasta has all the mouth-watering information and inspiration you could hunger for.