The Independent Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland 2020 (Paperback)
Prepare for the ultimate trip to Hong Kong Disneyland with this guide.
Independent Guides' bestselling theme park series is trusted by friends families from across the world to help you create unforgettable memories.
The guide includes:
- Hong Kong: Know Before You Go - We cover Hong Kong must-knows from visas to currency, etiquette to the language barrier, and food to Wi-Fi and weather.
- Inside Hong Kong Disneyland Theme Park - A look at every ride, show, restaurant and more at the theme park.
- All about the Park - A guide on the best time to visit, How to save time with Fastpass, Paid skip-the-line access, Premium Tours, Height Requirements, Character Meetings, Photo Services and much more
- Skip the Lines and the Definitive Touring Plan - Follow our tried and tested ways to keep waiting to an absolute minimum. Includes the definite touring plan for making the most of your time - learn what order to visit the rides to save time. different touring plans depending on the length of your stay and if you have Early Entry or not.
- Hong Kong Disneyland for Disney Veterans - Visited any of the other Disney theme parks? We cover the similarities and differences between those and Hong Kong Disneyland from pricing to the culture and entertainment on offer.
- The Hotels: Choosing a place to stay - A look at Disney's three on-site hotels.
- Park Map - Familiarise yourself with the park before getting there with our exclusively-commissioned map.
Plus, much more including:
- How to get to Hong Kong Disney Resort - A look at your options from the city's main airport and downtown to the resort, including price and timings.
- Tickets - From standard tickets to special deals, and where to get discounted tickets as well as how an annual passes can save you money.
- Beyond the Parks - Learn where to explore outside the theme park.
- Guests with Disabilities - How Disney helps make your visit as easy as possible.
- Seasonal Events and the Future - Our look at the Christmas, Halloween and other seasons. Plus, a peek into the future of the resort and its huge expansion