OIL-PROTEIN DIET Cookbook: 3rd Edition (Paperback)
NEW REVISED 3rd EDITION
Contemporary nutritional science owes a great deal to Dr. Budwig's early discoveries on fat metabolism and healing.
This brilliant scientific mind has put together a wonderfully imaginative best seller "cookbook" - a guide for the use of healthy oils in daily meal preparation.
Not only will readers discover over 500 imaginative and delicious meal possibilities using the healing powers of flax oil, they will also learn more about how "good" fats and "bad" fats impact our health and our lives - as Dr. Budwig continues to elaborate on her scientific studies throughout the contents of this book.
- Learn about 'good' fats and 'bad' f ats - and the proper use of fats in daily cooking
- Find out how to select nutritionally superior foods
- Discover how Quark and Flax Seed Oil offermaximum strength & energy
- Recipes for the young & the young-at-heart, the convalescing, as well as the athlete
- Create healthy entrees, soups & salads, sauces, snacks, dips and desserts - for the whole family