The Art of Pickleball: Techniques and Strategies for Everyone (Paperback)
Pickleball is a fun, fast-paced game that is gaining popularity around the world because it's easy to learn and can be played by all ages.
This book describes everything from equipment to tournament strategy in straightforward, conversational language that will benefit novice and seasoned players alike. The Art of Pickleball shows how to perform basic and advanced strokes and provides excellent tips for doubles play, mental conditioning, gamesmanship, and offensive and defensive strategies. Drills are included to help readers develop recommended shots.
- Master the fundamentals with step-by-step illustrations and photos
- Choose the right paddle and other accessories
- Polish your skills, from overhead smashes to dinks
- Learn the fine points of safety
- Techniques designed to take you to the next level
- Quick answers to your questions
- Easy to read and understand
Arizona Book Award Winner