Memorizing the Story of Zacchaeus the Tax Collector: Memorize Scripture, Memorize the Bible, and Seal God's Word in Your Heart (Paperback)
Throughout history, many Christian icons -- including Martin Luther, Chuck Swindoll and Fanny Crosby -- have extolled the benefits of memorizing scripture, and there's a good reason for this.
When you commit the word of God to memory, just a few of the benefits you stand to gain include:
- Sharper and more effective witnessing
- Stronger prayer
- Greater alertness and higher observation skills
- Enhanced confidence and assurance
But ultimately, the greatest benefit of them all is that you will feel a stronger connection to God and a solidification of your faith.
Memorizing the scriptures may seem like an insurmountable task -- but not only is it possible; it's enriching.
Anything worth doing takes work, and memorizing the word of God is no different.
But supplied with the right strategies and a strong determination, this is the most rewarding work you will ever do, and you'll find that it will bring you closer to God in a way that simply reading the scriptures cannot.
Whether you have 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour a day to spare, you can commit God's word to heart -- no matter how bad you think your memory is.
In Memorizing Memorizing the Story of Zacchaeus the Tax Collector, you'll be given everything you need to memorize the chapter. You'll discover:
- A step-by-step guide to memorizing scripture that you can later apply to any part of the Bible you wish
- A one-verse-at-a-time approach to the entire chapter that makes memorizing not only achievable, but deeply rewarding
- A week-by-week course for memorizing scripture, including easy weekly planning to make memorization a doddle
- Ways you can adapt the process to fit your life -- no matter how little time you have
- 5 fundamental tips to optimize your memory
- A fool-proof way to memorize scripture without needing the Bible in front of you
- The chapter broken down into digestible, memory-friendly chunks
- What 'the 10-10-10 method' is -- and how to use it to bring you closer to God
- Next steps -- exactly how you can use what you've learned and apply it to any other part of the Bible you'd like to commit to memory
And much more.
If you think your memory isn't good enough to memorize scripture, think again.
You've learned so many things over the course of your life, from cooking your favorite recipe to the best route to drive to work. They don't feel like a big deal anymore because you put the work in, and now they're just a part of your life.
No matter what reason you've been putting this off, now's the time to memorize the word of God -- not only in your mind, but in your heart -- and with a little work and a patient guide, it's going to be a lot easier than you imagine.If you're ready to strengthen your relationship with God, then scroll up and click "Add to Cart" right now.