Gut Health: The Science Of Healing Your Gut: The Truth About Bloating, Digestion, Anxiety, and Fat Loss: The Science Of Healing Yo (Paperback)
Digestive problems constantly ruining your day?
Have you suffered from terrible stomach issues for as long as you can remember?
Wouldn't you like to finally enjoy eating food again without worrying about how much pain you'll be in?
If you're someone who often gets GI and stomach troubles, this may be the most exciting news you read all day.
Because the science-backed solution to all your digestive problems may simply come down to tweaking one tiny but important part of your body:
You see, when people feel bloated or nauseated, they often think that it's their stomach reacting to something they ate...
Or that it's all the stress they've been feeling lately...
Or worse - that it's just Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and you have to take pills for the rest of your life.
And while that may be the reality for many people... the truth is a large portion of stomach problems are the result of what's going on in your gut.
Scientists estimate there to be over 100 trillion different microorganisms living in your gut, many of which are essential to helping your body break down food into nutrients.
But if you're not sure about how to look after your gut health, your digestive problems will only continue to interrupt your life daily.
Fortunately, it doesn't have to be that way forever.
By following all the evidence-based tips and practices provided in this guide, you'll gain all the knowledge you need to make healthier decisions for your gut.
So you can stop starving yourself and start eating again, without fearing food.
In this book, you'll discover:
- The 4 key stages of sleep, and which stages are crucial to helping your body burn fat
- Why calories aren't all the same, and where you should be getting your calories from to ward off GI problems
- The real goal of fasting, and how your body's defense mechanisms impact which energy sources you use
- What happens in your intestine to cause a "leaky gut" and how you can avoid this condition
- How to check your stool for indications of issues in your microbiome
- Which bacteria are actually good for you, and how these bacteria benefit your digestive system
- Why eating these types of carbohydrates makes you more prone to bloating and gas - try staying away from these foods
- 4 warning signs that you may be at risk of developing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- The type of food additive that leads to chronic inflammation - check food labels for these ingredients
And much more.
Even if nothing else has worked for you, this book will show you how you can harness your body's own defenses to fight off your GI troubles.
You'll gain a comprehensive understanding of how all sorts of factors affect your gut, and how you can control these factors by adjusting your day-to-day habits.
Which means you can make your own decisions about your gut, without relying completely on what your doctor says.
But the choice is yours.
You can keep wondering what's causing your stomach problems... or you can solve the mystery once and for all and take charge of your gut health.If you want permanent relief from chronic digestive issues without resorting to medication, then scroll up and click "Add to Cart" right now.