Invest Like a Bank: How to Make Millions From Other People's Debt.: The Best 101 Guide for Complete Beginners to Invest In, Broker or Flip (Hardcover)
(Hint: It's NOT risky, it's fast, and YOU can copy them... No matter how broke or new you are.)
You might be thinking that the only way to invest in real estate is by buying a property, then selling it or renting it out.
But what if you don't have the time or inclination to do labor-intensive renovations and regular maintenance?
You've most likely read the books or listened to the gurus discussing how millions were made by flipping houses or wholesaling.
However, these methods normally entail extensive work, in-depth research, or a whole lot of money (be it yours or someone else's).
Owning property in itself involves plenty of challenges and out-of-pocket expenses.
But what if there was a way to reap the income-generating benefits of real estate without experiencing the pitfalls?
Enter mortgage note investing - an investment strategy so risk-free that even banks do it.
This type of investment is secured by real estate - assets that are likely to appreciate - thus giving you a good exit strategy if the borrower defaults.
It's a less popular but highly lucrative real estate investment... if you know how to do it right.
Fortunately, even if it's the first time you've heard of note investing, you can get right up to speed with this complete beginner's guide that will lay out all you need to know.
In Invest Like a Bank, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- How you can make money while helping distressed homeowners avoid losing their home
- An ideal starting point to note investing that doesn't involve a lot of money and can give you immediate feedback on your due diligence
- The one type of collateral you should never accept, no matter how profitable the investment seems
- How to figure out the right type of mortgage notes to invest in that will fit your budget, lifestyle, and preference
- Step-by-step calculations you can easily follow to check whether you're getting your money's worth
- The 3 main criteria you should consider when choosing a city to invest in to avoid future headaches
- How to capitalize on your LinkedIn connections to gain access to great deals and widen your investor network
- How to protect your money from scammers by ensuring you have this professional on your team
- Rewarding alternatives to foreclosure that will save the borrower's credit and save you precious time and money
- How to considerably grow your notes portfolio quickly without using any of your own money
- Bonus: Downloadable note investing checklist to help you quickly assess a note's investment potential
And much more.
Regardless of your investing experience, investing in mortgage notes is a great way to get your feet wet in the real estate market.
It's easier to start with note investing to gain knowledge and experience, then expand to other types of real estate investing in the future.
With the knowledge you'll gain from this guide, you'll have more than enough to get you started.
Pretty soon, you'll be growing from one note to ten to fifty and even more, with thousands of dollars in income effortlessly rolling in.If you want a truly passive investment in real estate that will provide you with regular income without ever needing to leave your house, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.