Clutter-Free Your Home: Secrets To Declutter, Clean And Organise Your Home. The Ultimate Guide With Ideas, Habits And Plans For A Perfectly Or (Paperback)
The HOME EDIT, DECLUTTER, CLEAN AND ORGANIZE Your Home, Ideas, Plans and Habits for a Perfect Organized LIFE by Noelle Gill is where STYLE AND FUNCTION MEET.
With space-saving solutions for every single room in your home, organizing your stuff has never been so fun
HOW DOES A MESSY HOUSE AFFECT YOU?
CLUTTER MAY LEAD TO DECREASED FOCUS, CONFUSION, AND TENSION
In some ways, clutter and mess is linked to negative emotions like confusion, tension, and irritability while an organized home tends to produce more positive emotions like calmness and a sense of well-being.
THE KONMARI METHOD
Get rid of items that no longer have a purpose (or no longer "spark joy") and keep items that are purposeful and meaningful.
In this guide you'll find:
- AN UNTIDY HOUSE "CONFUSES" THE BRAIN AND SLEEP IS ALSO AFFECTED
- NEGATIVE RELATIONSHIPS AND TOXIC BEHAVIORS IN THE HOME
- FENG SHUI
- THE KONMARI AND MARIE KONDO METHOD
- DECLUTTERING: PRACTICAL ADVICE
- 100 USELESS THINGS TO THROW AWAY
- THE 5 "NOTS" OF THE SUPERFLUOUS OBJECT
- ORGANIZING THE HOUSE: THE 30-DAY CHALLENGE
- HOW TO ORGANIZE THE KITCHEN
- CLEAN THE HOUSE NATURALLY
- 5 TRICKS TO KEEP THE CHILDREN'S ROOM TIDY AND ORGANIZED
- WEEKLY PLANNING
- THE KONMARI METHOD
- TIPS FOR ORDERING THE LIVING ROOM
- HOW TO ORGANIZE A SMALL BATHROOM
- And Much, Much More