Wireless Hacking With Kali Linux: Begin to Learn Fast How to Hack any Wireless Networks With this Penetration Test and Implementation Guide (2022 Cras (Paperback)
Do you like working using a wireless network since you can carry your computer and work with you everywhere you go?
Do you want to keep your precious information and any other critical data on your system safe from a hacker who intends to exploit it maliciously?
Do you want to be able to safeguard your system and learn more about the many techniques hackers might use to get access to your computer over your wireless network?
Wireless networks have altered how we engage with our systems and technology. We used to rely on a wired service that held us in one spot or moved us from one machine to the next.
Today, most electronics, including phones, tablets, and laptops, are mobile and can be used anywhere owing to the ubiquitous wireless network.
While this is fantastic news for most people, we must be mindful that there may be certain issues that develop and any weaknesses that a hacker may choose to exploit.
This guide will look at some methods we may learn about wireless penetration and how a hacker can get into your system and exploit it frequently without your knowledge. Learning how this kind of intrusion occurs and how we can prevent it as much as possible will simplify us to keep our data secure on our system.
Inside this guide, we will cover the following subjects to manage our wireless network and ensure the security of our data:
- A look at wireless networking and some of the fundamentals to get us started.
- How to set up our wireless hacking methods and organize all of the gear we'll need.
- Getting ourselves through all of the many methods of internet encryption.
- How to make use of a wireless network.
- What to do in the event of a wireless denial of service attack.
- Ensure that you have VPNs and firewalls in place to protect your network.
- A look at some of the fundamentals of cybersecurity and how you may utilize them to keep hackers at bay.
- How various forms of cyberattacks and malware work.
- The effects of a cyber-attack and why we must avoid them before they occur.
- The fundamental actions you must take to scan your network and keep hackers out.
And Much More ...
While our wireless networks make things simpler and enable us to be more mobile with our own job, they also expose some major weaknesses that hackers love to exploit.
When you're ready to learn more about wireless hacking and how to keep your network secure, check out our manual to get started.