Magic The Gathering: Rules and Getting Started For Beginners: Rules and Getting Started For Beginners (MTG, Strategies, Deck Building, Rule (Paperback)
Do you want to learn how to play Magic The Gathering? Have you tried to play, but just don't quite understand the rules of the game? Do you need a little push in the right direction? Do you feel you just don't understand how the stack works?Are you terrified of wasting tons of time and still not getting it? If you keep playing without a base knowledge, you'll never start winning. Magic The Gathering: Rules and Getting Started For Beginners teaches you every step, including the different formats. This is a book of action and doesn't just tell you to just learn the rules through failure. This book will get you moving in the right direction. What happens if you ignore your lack of knowledge? - Learn the different formats for the game.
- Why should you care about the role of mana in the game?
- What bad habits you have that can quickly be broken
- The consequences of ignoring your current strategy How will you learn to be free from bad decks once and for all? - Identify the type of game that will work best for you
- What you can do today to kiss your losing goodbye
- Do you understand what your sideboard is for?
- How to learn which cards you need to dominate What happens when you don't let life pass you by? - Never wonder "what if" you could have had a winning strategy
- Wake up every day with high energy and
desire to beat even the toughest opponents
- Inspire yourself and others to learn
this amazing game. P.S. You'll be ready to jump into
tournament play within 24 hours.