60 Most Beautiful Flowers in the World: Flower Picture Book for Seniors with Alzheimer's and Dementia Patients. Premium Pictures on 70lb Paper (62 Pag (Large Print / Paperback)
Looking for perfect gift to provide joy for people with cognitive loss? "60 Most Beautiful Flowers in the World" contains 60 Premium photos color printed on High Quality 70lb paper.
They are very popular as picture books for people with dementia, and are also suitable for:
- People who have had strokes, brain injuries, or any cognitive loss
- Parkinson's disease
- Alzheimer's disease
Picture Books for people with Dementia:
Picture books can be a useful tool as they help promote conversation & dialogue, which in turn can have a whole host of benefits:
- Helps alleviate boredom
- Can help combat depression
- Reduces isolation between individuals when used as group therapy, for example in care homes
- Increases relationship levels between individuals & carers, as pictures help promote conversation about life events in a casual & non-invasive manner
The pictures used in these books were specifically chosen for people with Alzheimer's & dementia, there is a large variety of Flower images that help soothing and relaxing.
Our books make great presents, care home activities, or simply a brilliant reminiscence product.
The existing low quality books on Market, poorly printed photos. low quality papers and even lack of understanding for requirements of people with cognitive loss resulted in the need for Premium books for our esteemed readers dealing with Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's disease.
Each of our picture book for seniors has:
- No mention of Dementia or Alzheimer's or Parkinson's on or inside the book or anything that could cause stress or embarrassment.
- Carefully chosen 60 Most Beautiful Flower Pictures helps for relaxing.
- Large Print, Helvetic font for facilitating ease of reading
- Only one picture per page considering the requirements of focus
Hope our dear readers enjoy these books as we do making them and refining them.