Social Media Income: How Solo Entrepreneurs and Small Companies can Make Money on Instagram and Other Social Media Platforms (2-in-1 collec (Paperback)
Do you think you must have thousands of followers to make money on social media?
Some would say so, but I call BS.
To make money on social media, you must view social media as an income stream and not a vaugeish "marketing channel", and you must position yourself and/or your company as selling the solution to your audience's "problem".
In this 2-in-1 book collection, you'll learn exactly how to do that.
This book includes the two popular books "Instagram Income: How Solo Entrepreneurs and Small Companies can Make Money on IG" and "Likes and Don't Pay Bills: How to Leverage Social Media to Get Leads and Customers."
After reading it, you will know:
- how to find your target audience on social media
- How to monetize your IG account with less than 100 followers
- The big fat myth about content creation
- how to use social media to trigger word-of-mouth marketing
- Get attention by having something interesting to say(crash course in copywriting)
- how to use social media to grow your email list (email marketing 101)
- and, of course, how to sell your product/service/offer
- and more
This book distills me how I and others use social media to make thousands of dollars with minimal time investments and less than 1000 followers.