UX Decoded: Think and Implement User-Centered Research Methodologies, and Expert-Led UX Best Practices(English Edition) (Paperback)
Industry-proven methods for determining user needs and designing successful products
● Practical approaches for identifying user pain spots, behavior, goals, and overcoming biases.
● Includes detailed examples, graphs, and drawings to explain various user research strategies.
● Industry-accepted approach to product thinking and user-centric design.
This book aims to provide UX professionals with the information, tools, and techniques they need to apply a user-centric approach to product design. It will show you how to learn about your customers' wants and create products that they will enjoy.
The book takes the reader on a journey that begins with learning to understand user behavior, needs, goals, and pain areas and then develops solutions to those needs. Next, it delves into a thorough examination of several user research methods that aid in discovering user wants and issues areas and mapping strategies used to portray user research results.
The book details a five-stage design process and teaches how to apply problem-first design, design validation methodologies, and numerous user experience benchmarking tools. You also learn to compute UX ROI to properly convey to your business and users why specific UX is excellent for both. This book helps UX professionals utilize the concepts and tools covered in this book to adopt an outside-in approach to design. They first explore and discover user problems and then develop a viable solution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Learn to follow a five-step design workflow using the right tools and techniques.
● Use design validation and UX benchmarking to test and enhance your designs.
● Utilize qualitative or quantitative research approaches to conduct user research.
● Visualize user research data using several mapping approaches.
● Improve cross-functional team communication, collaboration, and user advocacy.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is intended for UX designers, product designers, visual designers, UX researchers, and content strategists who seek to improve their UX research and design techniques.