Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook 1500 Days of Easy & Quick Recipes to Fight Chronic Inflammation, Balance Hormones and Lose Weight. BONUS: 31-Day No-Stress (Paperback)
Are you looking for an all-natural way to reduce inflammation, lose weight and start feeling great again?
Do you want to cook healthy meals, even with low budgets and little time?
No look further, I have the right solution for YOU
Do you know that more than 40% of the total population of the United States suffers from inflammation, be it chronic or acute?
You aren't the only one, and I know how difficult it can be to find relief. Many diseases like:
- type 2 diabetes;
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and ankylosing spondylitis (AS);
- blood pressure;
are caused by body inflammation.
You are probably taking drugs to have an immediate benefit, but know that they don't address the root cause and come with side effects that not everyone is comfortable with.
The good news is that:
You DON'T NEED any drugs
Most of the problems caused by inflammation can be improved through proper and healthy nutrition.
That's why I have collected in the "Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook" the healthiest, mouthwatering, and easy-to-prepare recipes with easy-to-find ingredients on a budget.
In this book, you will find:
- Anti-inflammatory diet basics and how to get the most out of it. With easy-to-follow explanations, this Cookbook will give you the chance to start on the right foot and stay on track.
- Tips and tricks to take advantage of all the benefits of this diet and begin a new and healthy life in no time
- A complete list of seasonal foods, so you can create new recipes according to your taste and habits.
- Step-by-step recipes WITH COLORFUL PICTURES divided into categories (breakfast, lunch, dinner, salad, fish and seafood, dessert & smoothie). Most of these healthy recipes require just 5 easy-to-find main ingredients that you can find in any grocery store on a low budget.
- A 31-day meal plan. Follow a simple meal plan featuring anti-inflammatory ingredients and handy shopping lists to help kick-start the diet.
You don't have to feel down in the dumps all the time, and you don't have to eat bland and unexciting meals.