Sagittarius: The Ultimate Guide to an Amazing Zodiac Sign in Astrology (Paperback)
If you want to learn about the Sagittarius zodiac sign, then keep reading... Finally, a complete guide for Sagittarius natives. If you were born between November 23rd and December 21st you probably already feel as though you're a little different from everyone else. In this guide you'll discover the hidden reasons you feel that way and explore how the many factors surrounding your birth are affecting you astrologically, even now. Sagittarians often view the world with an overly positive mindset and may spend years working on projects with waves of passion. But why? In this book, you'll learn:
- Jupiter as your ruling planet and what that means for your life
- The history and backstory of your symbol, the Archer
- Discover how to help your Sagittarius child function in the world
- Assess how different planetary movements and houses impact your daily life
- What is the best career path for a Sagittarius? You'll find out
- Tips about what to do when you have the Ophiuchus sign present in your birth range
- Identify key ways to overcome common Sagittarian weaknesses.
- How to play to your strengths and build better relationships with friends and family.
- The Sagittarius mutable quality
- Finally, understand why Sagittarians wait so long to commit
- Explore your love and friendship compatibilities between the zodiac signs.