Multi-layered Scroll Saw Patterns: Templates for Scroll Saw Projects (Paperback)
20 Multilayered Scroll saw projects; ready-to-cut Patterns.
Imagine how you would feel after creating beautiful art to decorate your home
Imagine the look in the eyes of your beloved ones when they see the art you made
With the help of the ready-to-cut templates in this book, you can create multilayered art or lighted shadow boxes.
Some projects might be easy to do but most projects will be very challenging.
Please, note that the book is Not a teaching book.
- There are NO tutorials; NO detailed instructions on the scroll saw operations or any tools.
- There are NO tips or tricks on choosing wood or blades.
- There are NO recommendation or how-to of any techniques.
- There are NO tools included.
- It is purely printed paper patterns to make multilayered art using a scroll saw.
How to use the patterns in this book?
- The patterns are ready to use with single side printed pages so you can easily cut out the page and paste it on a suitable piece of wood.
- The project layers are from 3 layers to 7 layers.
- The size ranges from 7.5 x 7.5 inches (19x19 cm) to 7.25 x10 inches (18.41x 25.4 cm)
- Of course, you can photocopy, scale and alter the patterns according to your convenience.
- Some patterns have details that might be challenging to cut on a smaller scale, so we recommend using paint to add the tiny details.
- Some projects might be easy to do but most projects will be very challenging.
- The outcome of the project will depend on your choice of materials and how far can you challenge your creativity and skills.
There are two options for the end product;
- The first option cut out all the layers and glue them directly on top of each other to create a 3d layered in-depth art.
- Second option build a shadow box frame with spaced grooves in the frame walls. The cutout layers or panels can then be fitted inside the grooves of the frame. A light String might be added inside the frame to create a lighted shadow box. There are very few and basic general instruction on how to build a frame inside the book, and few general tips that you probably knew.
- The book is large size with printed softcover, and paperback binding.
- The templates are printed on a single side to allow the use of the patterns.
- The size of the patterns ranges from 7.5 x 7.5 inches (19x19 cm) to 7.25 x10 inches (18.41x 25.4 cm)
- Please kindly note that the pages are not perforated, and tools are not included.
- Please note that the book has only patterns, no tutorials, no detailed instructions, no tips on choosing wood or blades.
Ready-to-cut Patterns of 20 Multilayered Scroll saw projects to make your own art