Step Forward: How to Navigate Midlife Transitions, Overcome Hard Things & Rediscover Yourself (Paperback)
Step Forward and live a life you love-no matter your age
Have you ever had a moment in your life when the walls came crashing down and you wondered how you could ever get up off the floor and step forward? Have you ever asked yourself,
"Who am I now, midlife?"
"What do I have to offer?"
If so, you are not alone. Terri has learned that the world is full of amazing, talented, and smart midlife women who don't see their potential. They feel afraid, unqualified, and full of self-doubt. Terri knows because she experienced all of this.
In her book, Terri inspires you to Step Forward with the tools she learned from her own experiences, and struggles, and overcome the imposter that lived in her head and heart. She shares stories of her own vulnerable journey through success and failure, overcoming hard things, reinventing herself many times, and starting over again later in life. Throughout her life, she has stepped into many shoes, and along the way, discovered her passion for helping women gain the courage and confidence to step forward, and rediscover themselves. In addition, she shares the value of creating connections with other women in this season of life.This book is full of tools and solutions to help you get results:
- Find the courage and confidence to Step Forward.
- Identify the 8 limiting beliefs holding you back and how to change your mindset. Realize you are not alone and what to do about it.
- Learn tools to overcome fear, and navigate life transitions.
- Rediscover things that bring you joy.
- Do exercises to help you learn your strengths, passion, and purpose in this season of life.
- Understand it is never too late to step forward with your goals, dreams, and life.