Forget Me Not: A Caregiver's Guide to Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease (Hardcover)
If you are looking for support while caring for a loved one who is suffering from early-onset Alzheimer's disease, then you need the invaluable resources in this book.
You would do anything to care for your parent or loved one during this time. This experience can inspire a plethora of difficult feelings, and you might find yourself struggling because of them. Nothing could have prepared you for the complicated, scary position you're in, but you don't have to do it without help.
Navigating this tough situation to keep your sanity while still being able to care for your loved one is possible with the guidance of Forget Me Not: A Caregiver's Guide to Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease.
It is undoubtedly noble to take on the hefty responsibility of being a caregiver, but it's equally important to take care of yourself in the process. You can maintain your peace, positivity, and well-being during this time with access to the right tools.
Inside Forget Me Not: A Caregiver's Guide to Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease, you will discover:
● the honest, effective strategies to navigate the new and challenging reality of caring for a loved one with early-onset Alzheimer's
● how early-onset Alzheimer's manifests in your loved one, the important expectations to have at every stage of the disease, and how to stay ten steps ahead of advancements
● how to set boundaries and seek the necessary support for yourself while still showing up for your loved one
● the information and strategies to assist you in communicating effectively with medical, legal, and financial professionals through the process
● the essential practices to find your peace and maintain self-care during this difficult time
...plus the tips and practical resources to apply the teachings of this book to your daily life.
Taking care of yourself during this time ensures you can best take care of your loved one while not losing yourself and experiencing burnout in the process. Your loved one depends on you, but you don't have to do it alone.
Allow yourself the help and support you deserve with the resources in Forget Me Not: A Caregiver's Guide to Early-onset Alzheimer's Disease
Visit www.torrifisher.com for more information on this author as well as other projects you may find of interest