Formula 1: An American's Guide (Hardcover)
In this book written from an American's perspective, you'll learn all about how a Formula 1 racing season works, how qualifying goes down, and why tire management is so important. Vivid infographics and concise writing break down everything you need to know, including the latest 2023 updates to the sprint format.
This vibrant guide includes:
- A Race Track Atlas with details about the F1 tracks around the globe.
- QR codes connecting you to videos of key on-track moments.
- F1 Lingo dictionary defining all the terms you'll hear during the race.
- Tips on how to watch at home in the US, at a local bar, or finding tickets in the US and abroad.
- Advice on the best F1 podcasts and other media to get fully immersed.
Formula 1: An American's Guide is all you need to jump right in to the world's fastest sport.